In accordance with the provisions of Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide users and visitors with the legal information relating to the organisation that owns the website located at the internet address www.hotelbasilica.com
Owner of the website.
Corporate name: MOREY BASSA SL
Tax code: B07807654
Address: CALLE CAN TRONCOSO, Nº 3 07001 PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARES
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered with the companies registry of the Illes Balears in Volume 2624, Folio 50, Page 25416, Section 8
Terms and conditions of use:
In order to browse this website as a visitor or to register with and access the services offered by MOREY BASSA SL, the following terms and conditions of service and use must be accepted:
- The user accepts these general terms and conditions of use and service of the www.hotelbasilica.com website.
Any user who does not accept these terms and conditions will be unable to use the services and contents of the website www.hotelbasilica.com.
- These terms and conditions of use regulate the access and use of the website www.hotelbasilica.com. Use of this website confers the status of user from the moment of access and once browsing has begun. By accessing any of the website’s content, the user expressly accepts these general terms and conditions. The user accepts the particular conditions applicable to the different services provide by the organisation on the website accessed.
- The website www.hotelbasilica.com provides users with access to and use of diverse information and services.
- The user must be of legal age to use the services of the www.hotelbasilica.com website. Minors under the age of 18 may only use the services of the www.hotelbasilica.com website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services of the www.hotelbasilica.com website. This use must be carried out in accordance with the law, good conduct, public order and the provisions of these general terms and conditions.
- In general, the provision of the website’s services and access to the information that it contains does not require prior subscription or registration by the user. However, MOREY BASSA SL makes the use of some of the services offered on the website conditional upon the prior completion of the corresponding registration or personal data collection form by the user. The aforementioned registration must be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the specific conditions by which it is regulated, where applicable.
- The user accepts the obligation not to carry out any action that may damage, render unusable, prevent access to or damage the contents and services, and/or prevent normal use, of the website www.hotelbasilica.com by other users. In particular, and by way of example but not limitation, the user agrees:
Not to carry out any action that may affect, destroy, alter, render unusable or damage personal data, programmes or electronic documents found on the website.
Not to introduce, store or disseminate any computer program, data, virus or code that may damage the website, any of the services or any of the equipment, systems or networks of the organisation, of any other user and/or of any of the organisation’s suppliers.
Amendments. The entity reserves the right to unilaterally amend these terms and conditions at any time due to the existence of new economic and/or commercial circumstances that make such amendment advisable, as well as due to the amendment, evolution or enactment of applicable laws, regulations and rules that affect the provision of the service and/or aspects related thereto. In such cases, the publication and announcement thereof will take place as far in advance as possible. Similarly, the company/entity reserves the right unilaterally amend, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the website.
Links to third parties.
This Legal Notice refers exclusively to the website, and does not apply to any links or third party websites accessible through it. The organisation is not responsible for the content of any websites linked to, or for any link included on a website accessed from the organisation’s website.
Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the website are the exclusive property of the organisation, including but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and any other elements that appear on the website. Likewise, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by intellectual and industrial property law. The organisation has the exclusive right to make use of the aforementioned intellectual property in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication. The user is prohibited from any non-consensual use, in whole or in part, of any of the contents of the website that make up the intellectual or industrial property rights of the organisation over the website and/or its contents.
The organisation reserves the right to take any type of legal action against any user who carries out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, transformation and, in general, any other use, by any means, of all or part of the contents of the website, and which constitutes a breach of the website’s intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
For the purposes of these general terms and conditions, and for any communication that may be necessary between the organisation and the user, the latter should use the email address email@example.com. Communications from the organisation to the user will be made in accordance with the personal data provided by the user when registering on the website www.hotelbasilica.com. For all communications relating to the use of the website and/or the contracting of the services offered therein, the user expressly accepts the use of email as a valid procedure for sending any such communications.
The relationships established between the owner of the website and the user will be governed by current Spanish legislation, and the competent Courts and Tribunals will be responsible for resolving any possible disputes that may arise. If the user is considered to be a consumer, the competent Courts and Tribunals will be those provided for in the provisions of current legislation governing consumer protection.